Professional Grade Premium Polish Towels, Gold (16 Inch x 16 Inch)
VRP Protectant is the ultimate protection and shine enhancer for interior and exterior trim. VRP creates a super shine finish on any rubber, vinyl, or textured plastic surface. The easy-to-use protectant restores a deep black look, enhances shine, and protects the surface against solar rays. Perfect for tires, bumpers, trim pieces, bumper moldings, side mirrors, and much more. Easily protects dashboards, door panels, vinyl seats, and steering wheels. VRP provides a brilliant shine and restores the dark black appearance to plastic and rubber trim. Apply to rubber tires to maintain the dark black finish after every wash. Restore mirror and bumper trim from dull and faded to dark and rich. VRP Protectant leaves no-residue and finishes dry-to-the-touch. VRP Protectant keeps your trim looking like new for weeks, not days. VRP penetrates deep into the pores of plastic, rubber, and vinyl to restore and protect the surface to factory-new condition. The water-based protectant creates the perfect new appearance on interior and exterior surfaces, not a greasy wet look. Restore the dark, rich shine to vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim with Chemical Guys VRP Protectant.
How To Use It:
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 – 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
Always test on a small space first